Craig K Anderson memories

JEAN PLEWMAN-SMITH jplewma at msn.com
Mon Aug 2 21:14:06 MDT 2010

The McDermotts and I are gearing up to do a Cascade magazine and we would
appreciate your contributions.

Craig was an active core club member for over fifteen years and I am certain
that most of the Cascade members have at least one or two stories where he was
a key figure.  Please pass on your memories, stories and pictures to Jim,
Terri and me so we can give him a fitting tribute in this next issue.

It doesn't have to be fancy or the next great American novel, just something
that conveys how you saw Craig or an experience you would like to share.

Yes, we would kindly like all of your submissions as of yesterday, but no
later than August 10th.  I will be at the Mt St Helens tour, so if you want to
bring me a disc or a floppy, that would work great too.

Thanks in advance for your help on this,

Jean