Volunteer Request

Connie Jones kewarra at msn.com
Wed Aug 25 10:09:03 MDT 2010

We would like the entire club to be involved helping put on a great 2011
Rendezvous.

Anyone wishing to volunteer to help please let us know.

We need your name, contact phone number and if you prefer to help with
something specific please let us know.

Here are some of the events we will be needing help with: Welcoming
Registration         Car Show        Clean up
        Hand out maps on car tours          Car Wash        Auction
   Regalia             Set up for reception                     Set up for
banquet

We also will be looking for auction donations.  It can be anything.

Looking forward to a fun filled event with your help ~
Dwight & Connie Jones
Chair 2011 Rendezvous

P.S. If you haven't made your hotel reservations for the 4th floor you might
want to do so ASAP as there are only 5 rooms left on the 4th floor.
The Heathman Lodge             Vancouver, WA         888-475-3100
Dates of event:    June 27th - 30th