upcoming tours

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 12:44:07 MDT 2010

August 7th  Phil and Beckie's tour.  The Oregon Club is joining us and staying
overnight at the Seasons Motel in Morton.  Our club members are welcome to
make their own reservations for Sat. night and join in on the train ride out
of Elbe on Sunday.  No block of rooms for this one--you are on your own.
1-360-496-6835

August 21st and 22nd  Run to the Ranch:   The rooms that I have blocked for us
at the Comfort Inn will be dropped on July 21st.  So, if you want to book a
room there you need to do so by Wednesday of this week.  Comfort Inn
1-509-662-1700

Happy Healeying

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator