Fw: Unfortunate passing of Arnie Taub

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Tue Mar 2 15:46:40 MST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Guy and Carita Boswell
To: whooligat at earthlink.net ; meamos at gte.net ; neilandlois at comcast.net ;
grouell at comcast.net ; wildfamily at juno.com ; nimbita at gmail.com ;
mimbits at gmail.com ; cwdekeyser at hotmail.com ; ctaig.cootsona at gmail.com ;
dunbardome at mindspring.com ; guacamohlr at comcast.net ; fancnancg at msn.com ;
johnjgebert at msn.com ; buddibennion at comcast.com ; Ray and Linda Papineau
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 10:05 AM
Subject: FW: Unfortunate passing of Arnie Taub

Please pass this along to the lists you have as well:

Our British Car Enthausts family has lost a long-time member, tireless
volunteer, and good friend to many.  Arnie Taub passed away on Friday,
February 26th.  W have had the opportunity to spend many an afternoon and
evening talking with Arnie.  His smile and humor would draw you in, and
wonderful conversation around British cars would ensue, and go to whatever the
conversation lent itself to.  His enthusiasm ran deep, and his effort to share
that with others, whether through the Western Washington ABFM, his classes for
younger folks on British car basics, or just hanging around in the parking lot
after a meeting, was nothing short of success.  He will be truly missed.

As a result of this rather sudden loss, the Run to the Gorge scheduled for May
29-30 has been canceled.  The 29th Annual Western Washington All British Field
Meet is still on.  More than ever, we will need volunteers to pull together
and make this year's event stand up next to the great work Arnie has done over
the years.  Please let one of our vice-presidents or any Board member know if
you are able to help with the ABFM.  Arnie's family has requested to not have
many phone calls or gifts sent to the house.    You can contact the family
viia email ataub at att.net.     There will not be a public funeral, but look for
an opportunity to celebrate our time with Arnie in the future.

Carita and Guy Boswell