Fw: Cape International at Race Retro

ColeMasumoto mmasumot at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 9 11:32:29 MST 2010

Cape International - e-shot

            email not displaying properly? Click here

              Cape International are exhibiting at the International Historic
Motorsport Show, at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire on Friday 12th, Saturday
13th and Sunday 14th March 2010.

            Come and see our latest CapeSport 100, the last one was Best in
Show at the 2009 Austin Healey Club Concours DB9elegance. If you want your car
to capture the spirit of the world famous racing 100S from the 50s, visit our
stand to see how you could make this transformation.

            We're on stand G2 in Hall 1.

       ABOUT CAPEWORKSHOPSHOP ON LINECARS FOR SALECAPE SPORTNEWSGALLERYCONTACT
CAPE

      To unsubscribe from future Cape-International emails: Click here

      This e-mail has been scanned by IMS
      For more information on a proactive hosted spam and virus filtering
solution, working around the clock, around the globe, visit:
http://www.internetmailservices.co.uk

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif]