Thanks to all that replied!

John Snyder helyjohn at cablespeed.com
Fri Oct 8 20:20:34 MDT 2010

Thanks to all that replied.  (I appologize to Teddy Rothman, he did not want a
reply, but I could not delete his name)  It has been a very long time since I
got a message from the Cascade Club List, and I thought I had been deleted
from the List.  I'm not very sharp w/ computers, and thought I had done
something wrong.

I'm just finishing a ground up restoration on a 1959 BN7.  Black w/ a Heritage
interior, red w/ black piping, new chrome 60 spoke wheels & Vredestein tires.
Thought I had a buyer, but he decided not to go on w/ the purchase.

If anyone might be interested, please let me know.

John Snyder