tours to the NW Meet in Chelan

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Sep 2 12:36:18 MDT 2010

Tour one:  Thursday September 16th  Leaving the Dutch Cup Restaurant in Sultan
at 9:30 AM  Call Lois Buhman if questions  425-228-2742

Tour two:  Friday September 17th  Leaving the Dutch Cup Restaurant in Sultan
at 9:30 AM  Jim and Terri McDermott leaders

Please email me if you wish to lead a tour group another route.

If anyone is going over the North Cascades highway to Chelan on Thursday,
please let me know.  We have Canadians who might want to team up with you.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator