NW meet dinner--RSVP due TODAY

Beckie J Daniels bjd97 at juno.com
Fri Sep 10 11:09:29 MDT 2010

Hi everyone,
I was just looking at our club website and note that Zoe needs your
dinner reservation by TODAY  or you will not be eating with us.  I would
hate that you wouldn't be there!  The info below is from the website:

Northwest Meet Dinner Saturday September 18th      RSVP by September 10th

The dinner for the Northwest Meet needs to have a final count one week
prior to the event.  We are asking that you RSVP if you plan to join us
for the Salmon and Chicken BBQ at the Lake Chelan Winery.  There will be
a tour to the Winery before dining.

The meal is $37.00 per person, tax and gratuity included

We will be parking our cars in the vineyard and dining out on the
grounds.

Please send your RSVP       WZHarrison at Comcast.net    or phone:
1-360-956-9333

Thank you very much.

See you soon!!
Beckie Daniels