NW Meet photos

Beckie J Daniels bjd97 at juno.com
Mon Sep 20 22:01:57 MDT 2010

NW Meet photos are posted.  Huge thanks to Don Manning for loaning me a
camera when mine died!  And to Don, Michael DeWilde, and Bruce Jackson
for contributing pictures.  Please let me know of any captions that need
correcting.

Before you see the photos...Bruce's Healey was hit by a truck in
Leavenworth.  Bruce is fine, as is Sue who was following in her BJ9.  The
car was towed to Steve and Laurie Day's in Wenatchee, and I believe will
be repaired by Steve Tate in Yakima.  Steve Tate fixed our deer damage in
3 weeks and does excellent work!  Bruce will be in fine hands.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tesla314mom/

Again, big hand to Zoe Harrison and her committees for a fabulous meet!!

:o)  Beckie Daniels