Mt. Baker tour

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 09:58:02 MDT 2010

Saturday, October 2nd will be our annual Jim Slostad memorial tour to Mt.
Baker lead by Gordy Gardner and Mitzie Butler.

Leaving Southcenter/Westfield Mall Starbucks at 8 AM to tour to Smokey Point
rest area.  Leaving Smokey Point rest area at 9 AM.  We will stop at the
Kendall gas station  ( about 11 AM) to pick up any north folk including  our
Canadian friends.

You only need to take a drink for yourself and a chair.  We have a Cascade
member who lives in Glacier who has invited us to have lunch with their
community at their annual October fest.

My cell number is 206-267-8056  I will be in my BJ 9 so will be able to hear
the phone. :)

If you plan to attend this tour and were not at last night's meeting to be
counted as an RSVP, please call Mitzie Butler and let her know you are
planning to go. 206-722-0109

The weather looks great for this last tour of the season.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator