coming events

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 18:37:32 MDT 2011

August 26th and 27th  Tour and overnight in Yakima.

 You do not have to stay overnight but if you wish to and have not made a
reservation, you have until this Wed. to get the special rate: The manager
(Connie ) has extended holding the 10 rooms for me.  $109.95 King and $119.95
2 queen beds.  If you have a problem with the reservation, call during the day
and ask for Connie.

When I talked to Connie today she said we only had 6 rooms reserved so far.  I
have 10 couples on my list sooooooo--some of you may be planning to drive home
Sat. or sleep in a field someplace.

I plan to leave SC/Westfield Mall Starbucks at 9 AM , take 167 to 410 east
through Enumclaw.  We could meet people at the east end of Enumclaw at the
park on the right just as you head up the hill out of town.  Probably about 10
AM.    Please let me know if you plan to meet us in Enumclaw.

Please take a salad or dessert for the dinner at Tate's Sat. night.  There
will be several BJ 9s with large ice chests so we can put our food items that
need to be kept cold in those when we meet up at Starbucks or Enumclaw.

Note to BJ 9 drivers--notice I have offered your cars for ice chests.  I have
a large one I could take if you need me to.  I would like to be able to put it
in your car at Starbucks. Let me know.

Thanks ,  Lois Buhman Activity Coordinator for the Cascade Club