Yakima tour and overnight

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 13:29:11 MDT 2011

Saturday, August 27th  depart SC/Westfield Mall Starbucks at 9 AM.  We will
take Maple Valley Highway to Enumclaw where we will stop at the park east of
Enumclaw to meet up with Sheila and Arlene.  If anyone else plans to meet us
there, please let me know so we do not leave without you.

We will meet up with the Tate's at Chinook Pass (Tipso (sp?) Lake parking
area.  Steve will be the leader from there on. :)He plans to lead us to a
restaurant for lunch.  Lunch is on your own financially.  I am broke and the
club does not cover this sort of thing.

You do not need to take a chair.  Bonnie said they have enough for the group.

PLEASE  do remember to take a salad or dessert.  Some drinks for you on the
tour would be a good idea also.

There will be several ice chests in BJ 9s for your food item that needs to be
kept cold.

Steve and Bonnie will help us find the hotel.  We can make our return plans at
the dinner at their house Saturday night.

My cell number is: 206-356-8056  if I do not answer, leave a message.  I will
check it when I stop driving.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator