Fw: remove 4258690612

mmasumot at mindspring.com mmasumot at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 20 09:35:20 MST 2011

This is to confirm receipt of your request to remove your telephone number
from our databaseKeep receiving calls from   'fmr associates'?????

If you are receiving a call almost daily call them back. LISTEN TO MESSAGE for
directions to remove your number.

This is to confirm receipt of your request to remove your telephone number
from our database.
FMR Associates is a market research only company. As a result, we are not
subject to the national "Do Not Call" lists. Our studies are generally about
media usage and habits, usually seeking specific types of people; that
sometimes includes invitations to participate in research studies for which we
pay respondents.

Our automated dialing system selected your telephone number at random. The
telephone number has been permanently removed from our database at your
request.

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.

Sincerely,

FMR Associates, Inc.