Newbie

Stephen Eastlick seastlick at bresnan.net
Thu Jan 27 19:34:45 MST 2011

Hi Healey Guys & Gals,

Just wanted to post here and let everyone know that the CAHC has expanded into
Montana.  Actually we were a members a couple years ago after attending the
ABFM in Bellevue (thanks to Louis B.) but had let our membership lapse.  After
attending the Rendezvous in Eugene last summer with our '61 Bugeye and having
a great time, decided that we needed to join back up.  We are presently
restoring a '64 BJ7 but will probably not have this car on the road for a year
or two.

Keep the top down and the shiny side up!

Steve & Baiba Eastlick
Missoula, Montana