MG motor

Frank Hosick sidea at hosick.net
Fri Jan 28 17:31:38 MST 2011

Just this morning a guy asked me if I was interested in a '68 MGBGT for
$400. I know it's not the same as an MGA, but might work if originality
is not an issue. It's not running and sounded pretty rough -- a project
or parts. I was thinking of posting here, anyway, to see if anyone is
interested.

Frank Hosick