Saturday's Upholstery TLC

Frank Hosick sidea at hosick.net
Wed Mar 16 17:27:06 MST 2011

I just talked to Steve Schepp at Classic Interior Restorations and it
sounds like he has a bunch of cool cars in his shop ranging from a
Jaguar XK120 to a '37 Packard. He said he is also working on parts of
17 other cars including an Austin Healey and a TR3. He's ready for
questions, so bring ideas about materials, processes, maintenance, tops
or whatever upholstery mysteries you've wondered about.

Classic Interior Restorations
1153 NW 51st Street
Seattle, WA 98107
206 623 9598

We can use the parking lot for the closed business across the alley.
See you there.

Frank Hosick