Mt. Baker tour

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 10:07:19 MDT 2011

OK Healey people, we are having our LAST tour of 2011 this Saturday, Oct. 1st
The annual Jim Slostad memorial run to Mt. Baker.  This tour will be lead by
Mitzie Butler riding in Tweety.  Gordy is on a cruise--poor guy. :(

We will leave Southcenter/Westfield Mall Starbucks at 8 AM then depart from
the Smokey Point Rest Area by 9:15AM and meet up with the BC club members at
the gas station at the corner where we all merge for the tour to Mt. Baker.  I
am planning to be there by 11:30 AM.

Arlene Slostad needs a ride.  Please, if someone is going and has an extra
seat, please let me know ASAP.

My cell phone number is: 206-267-8056

My home phone number is: 425-228-2742

Please let me know by phone or email if you plan to attend.  Mitzie is making
goody bags. :)

Lois Buhman  Activity Coordinator