FW: Rendezvous 2013 Flier

Cascade Austin Healey Club cascadeahc at msn.com
Sat Dec 15 17:16:57 MST 2012

I'll Try again.  Autox does not allow me to attach a pdf to my e-mail.  I do
have a link to our web page and that has a tab on the front page that goes to
a Rendezvous page and you can find the flier there all 6 pages of it!
Cascaders, I tried to attach a flier from the Golden Gate Healey Club about
the 2013
 Rendezvous.  Please check our web page for Rendezvous Information. Thanks

Jim McDermott
Web Master / Treasurer / Editor
Cascade Austin Healey Club

http://cascadeahc.homestead.com/