2013 up comming Tech Session

Cascade Austin Healey Club cascadeahc at msn.com
Mon Dec 17 13:00:22 MST 2012

START THE
NEW YEAR WITH A GREAT TECH SESSION!

I have been
invited to put on another technical session in early 2013. The format of the
session last February was so popular, we are trying to set it up the same
way,
details will follow soon!

The topic
for this one will be the SU fuel system, with particular attention given to
those sometimes pesky, sometimes confusing Su dual carburetors.

In an easy
to follow fashion, I will present theory of carburetion, the parts of the SU
carburetor, diagnosing common problems, and how to set up, adjust and
synchronize the dual carb system.

discussion of the fuel supply system will also be included, covering the
supply
pipes and hoses, use of filters, the SU fuel pump and the fuel tank itself.

So, watch
for the time, date and location on the web site, in the magazine and on the
Healey list, and join us for a great chance to kick off the New Year, with
socializing in a fun atmosphere, and learning a bit about our cars!
WATCH THE WEB PAGE AND THIS AUTOX LIST FOR TIMES AND DATES

Steve Day

British Car
Ranch

Wenatchee