Christmas Party three opprotunities

Cascade Austin Healey Club cascadeahc at msn.com
Fri Dec 21 11:43:43 MST 2012

Cascader's I know a lot of you went to the Cascade Club Christmas party.  I
would like to give you the opprotunity to share your pictures through the
magazine (I need Pictures please). I also need volinteers to write a small
article about the party.  I could assign someone but I am looking for
volenteers first.  It does not have to be great prose, I just need something
to go with the pictures.  You have a week to decide then I will contact one of
you to write an article for me.   If you have pictures and want to write an
article that would be awsome! Thanks and Merry Christmas

Jim McDermott
Web Master / Treasurer / Editor
Cascade Austin Healey Club

http://cascadeahc.homestead.com/