Rendezvous trip plans

robert westcott 55healey at comcast.net
Thu Mar 22 12:01:48 MDT 2012

Hi Lois,

I wanted to share our shorter version of travel to Rendezvous.

We plan to leave on Monday, June 25th on the Anacortes to Sydney ferry
leaving at 8:25am.
(Higher tides in the morning than the afternoon sailing at 2:45)
Better ramp angle for our cars in the morning.

There is a lower price for seniors as well as lower fare for cars
under 14'.  (We should all make that unless we are pulling a yellow
trailer)
Car and passenger should be about $50 each way.  Problem is they won't
open the summer schedule for reservations until the middle of May.
We would return on the afternoon ferry on Friday.

I will get more specific as soon as I can confirm the time and
possible fare increase mid-May.

Rob and Carol