Fwd: Tour to rendezvous, Note #2

Dennis planezany at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 17:11:25 MDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Schneider <mandmschneider at comcast.net>
To: Mark Schneider <mandmschneider at comcast.net>
Cc: Stevens John <ahhealey at yahoo.com>; Jackson Gary & Jan
<grjackson2 at juno.com>; Hartfield Michael &Wanda
<hartfiel at alumni.princeton.edu>; Saxon Jan <planebears at aol.com>; Lambert Kent
<jkl531 at aol.com>; Daniels Phil <Phil.DanielsBN7 at yahoo.com>; Saxon Dennis
<planezany at aol.com>; Frazer Charlie <cfrazer at uoregon.edu>; Alderman Jerry &
Susan <jalderman at westernpeterbilt.com>; Meyer Gary & Dee
<gdeemeyer at yahoo.com>; Averill Jim & Marlene <mnjaverill at comcast.net>; Jaci
Koeber George & <koegeoja at hevanet.com>; Day Steve & Laurie
<britishcarranch at hotmail.com>; Daniels Beckie <bjd97 at juno.com>; Gross Allan &
Mary <AGross9217 at aol.com>; Wilson John & Joan <healeylane at att.net>; Trummel
Reid <editor at healeyclub.org>; Buhman Neil & Lois <neilandlois at comcast.net>;
Laws Joe <jflaws at att.net>; Nelson Gale <gale at fannoacres.com>; Carter John &
Judy <jc9821 at msn.com>; Cottrell Dave & Denise <dave.cottrell at gmail.com>; Hand
Betty <hand92bb at comcast.net>; Hawkins Bill <email at britishautoworks.com>;
Santee Tom <tsantee at comcast.net>; Bollinger Bob & Carla
<rwbollinger at gmail.com>; Martin Keith <Keith.Martin at sportscarmarket.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 30, 2012 9:07 am
Subject: Re: Tour to rendezvous, Note #2

Healey Friends,
This morning I called the Red Lion to make the Schneider reservation for the
ight of June 23, 2012.  The Austin-Healey Club of Oregon arrangements are up
nd running.  You may call in and make reservations and they will recognize the
rrangements made fin the name of the Oregon club.  Remember, you have a choice
f a water front room at $139.00 or a room across the hall for $119.00, plus
tax
of course).  The room will include a breakfast for two.
In case there are Oregon Club or Cascade Club members passing through Port
ngeles on Sunday evening I requested the room rate be extended to those
ravelers as well.  The Red Lion agreed to the request and the room rates are
he same.  Just be sure to mention the Club name to receive the rates.   Please
hare the information with other Healey folk.
Mark
On Mar 29, 2012, at 12:48 PM, Mark Schneider wrote:
> Friends,

 In the interest of keeping all potentially interested in caravanning up to
the
012 Rendezvous Marilynne and I offer the attached.   I have attached it as a
ord document and as a Mac word processed file.  If you have any thoughts or
uggestions please call and share them.  503-643-7208.  If you note a name
issing from the email recipients,  someone who might be interested in the tour
lease let me know.

 Marilynne and I plan to drive the route between Portland and Chehalis in the
ext couple of weeks to find convenient locations for pit stops, fuel stops and
or lunch.  We haven't personally been on this route before so we thought we'd
cope it out.

 Mark and Marilynne

 <Rendezvous Itinerary.doc><Rendezvous Itinerary.pages>