Opening Day of Healey Season Saturday MAY 5TH

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu May 3 08:48:44 MDT 2012

The weather looks good for Saturday.

I have found a great park (finally).

The park is called Frontier Park  located in Graham, WA.

21718 Meridian East

Turn into the park at the stoplight at Eustis-Hunt Road

The group from Southcenter/Westfield Mall Starbucks will leave at 10:30 AM.
We should be to Frontier Park between 11:30 and noon.

Anyone wanting to meet us at the park, arrival around noon should work out
great.

Bring your own picnic.  I will supply the usual sbmore makings and the
fire.

My cell number is: 206-267-8056

Come in any car that will get you there.   Lois Buhman Activity Coordinator

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of wlEmoticon-smile[1].png]