Cascade Club Grille Badges

Ron Layton pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Sun May 6 13:05:38 MDT 2012

Fellow Cascaders,

     The club is investigating the possibility of purchasing Cascade Austin
Healey Club grill badges that can also be used as badge bar badges.  They
would look similar to the logo on the cover of your 2012 Club Registry.
There will be a picture of them in the May/June Cascade and also on the club
website.  These have not been available since 2002 and we have many new
members since then.

     At the present time the AHCA charges $50.00 for their grille badges,
the Oregon Club $40.00 for theirs and the BC Club $45.00.  We would like to
offer ours for $35.00 (incl. shipping) but to do so, we need to order 50 of
them.

     Since they will be purchased by the club treasury, we need to know how
many members will purchase a badge so that the club doesnt suffer any
financial loss.  For us to proceed, we will need to receive your check for
$35.00 by June 15th made out to CAHC and mailed to:
                 CAHC
                 PO Box 94143
                 Seattle, Wa 98124.
If we do not receive enough prepaid orders to proceed, we will destroy your
check and notify you.  This badge will most probably never be offered again.
Its a great way to support your club and have a classy looking badge to put
on your favorite car.

Cheers,
Ron Layton   425-745-0822
Membership Officer