FW: 1960 Austin-Healey for sale - Help!

Cascade Austin Healey Club cascadeahc at msn.com
Mon May 28 12:03:57 MDT 2012

FYI   Car forr sale.  I do not know aanything about it.  I can send a couple
of pictures if anyone is interested.

Jim McDermott
Web Master / Treasurer / Editor
Cascade Austin Healey Club

http://cascadeahc.homestead.com/
 Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 11:50:06 -0700
Subject: 1960 Austin-Healey for sale - Help!
From: hballestrem at gmail.com
To: cascadeahc at msn.com

Hello,

I am looking to sell an Austin-Healey and was hoping you might be able to post
this on your website (or provide guidance on how I can do this) or pass along
to your membership.  I have attached a couple of photos, and can send more if
needed.  I am trying to focus on the A-H community first before posting to the
general public  :-)

 I appreciate any help or guidance you can provide.

 Many thanks!Holli

---------------- 1960 Austin-Healey Mark 1 3000 Roadster

BT7 Overdrive

61,727 original miles

Red

This is a complete "basket case" project, but a great,
original condition car.  The engine and
transmission are out of the vehicle, but we believe all parts are there and
everything
can be put back together.  Transmission
was rebuilt shortly before it was taken off the road in 1967.  Body is in
excellent condition.  Interior will need complete restoration.  Car has an
after-market fiberglass hard top -
original convertible top will need to be restored.

Car rolls, but there is no oil in the transaxle and must be transported
via trailer.  It is located in Portland,
OR.

Second owner, purchased in 1965 and torn apart to make modifications
but life got in the way and was kept as a potential retirement project, which
is
now more daunting than imagined.  Clean,
current title.

$7,500 or best offer

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]