Sprite parts

Dennis planezany at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 21:10:42 MST 2012

My name is Richard Routt. I am curious if the Healey club  has a Bugeye
sprite contingent in the PACNW. If so do you have contact info that you
could pass to me? I don't have a bugeye, but have a HUGE amount of 58-61
Bugeye parts. I would like to make my contact info available for those
that have Bugeyes that might have needs.  Thanx

RR

Louvers??  Steel, aluminum and stainless heat shields, covers, dash
inserts, fan shrouds, door panels ,interior pieces ?? I do 'em all
Richard Routt
541-680-0641