NW Meet photos

Beckie J Daniels bjd97 at juno.com
Mon Oct 8 17:25:43 MDT 2012

We're safely home from an absolutely fabulous NW Meet at Oregon Garden Resort
in Silverton, Oregon. My computer and internet have allowed me to post
pictures on Flickr....woo-hoo!  If Mrs Beesley's hamburger place is the first
picture, they're still in reverse order. Enjoy them anyway! Plus, the pictures
after the one of our garage are of the Oregon Healey club meeting on Sauvie
Island in June when we ate lunch in Bob and Cheryl Wiley's hay barn. If any
magazine editors want the original full files of any photos, let me know. I
shrank them all to upload more quickly. www.flickr.com/photos/tesla314mom/
Enjoy!Beckie Daniels   .