activity planning dates to put on your 2013 calendars

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Fri Oct 26 14:47:27 MDT 2012

NW Meet dates:  September 26th b29th, 2013 .The annual NW meet is being
sponsored by the Cascade AH Club of WA. and will be held in Cle Elum, WA.

Rendezvous dates:  June 17th-21st, 2013 The annual Rendezvous is being
sponsored by the Golden Gate Austin Healey Club and will be held in Tahoe.

December 1st, 2012  is our clubbs Christmas party.  I will send out more
information after the meeting next Tuesday.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator