Fuel System Tech Session

Frank Hosick sidea at hosick.net
Mon Apr 1 20:03:31 MDT 2013

If you signed up for the SU fuel system technical session at Garage
Town remember that it is next Saturday, April 6th at 10:00 am. If you
said you would attend, but are unable to make it, please send a message
to robertdormsby6 at msn.com  so someone on the waiting list has the
chance to be there.

Directions to GarageTown Federal Way:

 From I-5 (North or South), take the S. 348th Street Exit heading West.
(This is the same exit for Enchanted Park, Wild Waves and the
Weyerhaeuser King County Aquatic Center).  Proceed about one block west
to the light at 16th Ave. South/Enchanted Parkway (There is a Denny's
Restaurant on the NE corner).  Turn right onto 16th Ave. South and go
north until reaching the next traffic light (about two blocks).  Turn
right onto S. 344th Street (Round Table Pizza on the corner with a
giant Wal-Mart behind it) and go east back toward I-5.  GarageTown
Federal Way is the last building on the left before the dead end turn
around.  We expect to meet in the club house in the front of the
complex.  Parking on the Street is OK if the lot is full.

GarageTown Federal Way
2010 S. 344th Street
Federal Way, WA 98003