[cahc] upcoming activities

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Sun Apr 14 09:22:41 MDT 2013

Saturday April 20th  is the MG Tulip Ralley.  Leaving SC Westfield Mall
Starbucks at 7:30 AM, taking 405 to Smokey Point rest area.  Depart there as
close to 8:30 AM as possible.  This is a fun event in any car of your
choosing.

Saturday or Sunday  May 4th or 5th.  This will be our club Opening Day of
Healey Season.  I am watching the extended weather forecast for the best
weather day.  John Denzler has designed a wonderful tour through back roads to
Frontier Park in Graham.  Plan to leave SCWestfield Mall Starbucks by 9:30 AM
to meet up with John at Wallys restaurant in Buckley by 10:30 AM.  Bring your
own picnic and drinks.  I will supply the firewood and sbmore makings.
Letbs have a huge group to welcome in spring and our touring season.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator