[cahc] ZDDP correction

Steve Day britishcarranch at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 05:58:22 MDT 2013

Hi to all,
In my tech session at Garage Town April 6th, I mistakenly said the proper
ratio of ZDDP to add to your engine oil is 2oz per quart....WRONG!
THE CORRECT RATIO IS 1 OZ OF ZDDP PER QUART OF ANY SM RATED OIL (NO ZINC IN
IT).
Thank you to Ron and Walt for paying such close attention and catching that!
That was one of the most enjoyable tech sessions for me, the group that
attended was was totally into session and asked over an hour and a half of
questions! A presenters dream, thank you so much!

Steve Day
British Car Ranch
Wenatchee Washington