[cahc] Harry and Verna's tour

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Sun Aug 4 09:35:45 MDT 2013

Thanks to the 7 Healeys and 2 BJ 9s who participated in Harry and Vernas tour
to Alderbrook yesterday.  It was such fun smelling the salt water as we drove
the back roads along Hood Canal.  Harry did a great job of keeping all in a
line and lunch was wonderful.  It was so nice to have the Cunys who live in
Sequim join us for lunch.

For those going on the Hood River tour leaving next Friday:  I will be firming
up the tour plan soon and sending it out to all of you.  I do know that we
will leave SC/Westfield Mall Starbucks at 10:30 AM and head back roads to
Tenino where we will meet up with Larry Zesson and others who live south.  We
will probably be into Tenino about 12:30 and plan to have lunch there.  Larry
will lead us on back roads to Vancouver.  I imagine we will be into the hotel
about 4 to 5 PM.

Saturday morning we will leave the parking lot at the Heathman at 8 AM to head
over the bridge to get onto highway 84 east.  We are to meet up with the
Oregon group at the Lewis and Clark park at 9 AM.  From there they are in
charge for the tour to Hood River.

More on the three day tour and overnight coming soon.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator