[cahc] Vancouver and Hood River tour

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed Aug 7 18:22:10 MDT 2013

We will leave the Starbucks off of Strander Blvd in SC/Westfield Mall area at
10:30 AM Friday.  We will arrive in Tenino around 12:30 where we will have
lunch.  Larry Zessin will lead from there on into Vancouver.

Larrys cell number is 360 789 8035 and mine is 206 267 8056

Phil Daniels will lead us home on Sunday via back roads between Mt St Helens
and Mt  Adams.  He suggested people carry snacks and drinks for the trip home
as there is no place to stop for 2 hours.

Call me tomorrow if you have questions  425 228 2742 and leave a message if I
am not home.

Lois Buhman