[cahc] Saturday the 17th tour on Vashon Island

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed Aug 14 09:51:53 MDT 2013

Saturday the 17th is the tour on Vashon Island with leader Gary Sipple.  He
has worked to organize a great tour, a car display on Pt. Robinson while we
eat our picnics and then on to the Vashon Winery where we can do wine tasting
and purchase red wine with our club logo on the bottle.  Wow--  I do hope you
will join the club on this fun day of touring.

You may go directly to the Fauntleroy ferry dock or be led to the ferry dock
from SC/Westfield Mall Starbucks by Terri and Jim McDermott.

If driving directly to the ferry be there by 8:30 AM or before to catch the
8:55 AM ferry.

If meeting at Starbucks  one group will leave at 7:45 AM and the other at 8
AM.  It is important that we leave on time so please arrive early enough to
get coffee and use the restroom if needed.

Pack a picnic lunch and join us in any type of car.   Of course Healeys are
welcome.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of wlEmoticon-smile[1].png]