[cahc] Run to the Ranch

Terry Brunner 1967bj8 at directv.net
Tue Aug 20 11:35:41 MDT 2013

Don't forget that the Monroe EvergreenState Fair starts this week.  It opens
at 10am on Saturday and there is a parade on Main St. that starts at 11am.
Lois should be early enough coming up 203 to avoid traffic but if you are
coming in on Hwy 2 you may be slowed down a bit.

We will meet you at the diner just before 10:30.

Terry & Dee Brunner