[cahc] Run to the Ranch

Ron Layton pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Wed Aug 21 22:21:09 MDT 2013

Fellow Cascaders,

Dianne and I will be going to the "Run to the Ranch" this Saturday.  We look
forward to that and I guess what you could call the "Trot To the Tates" on
alternate years .  We always look forward to seeing our members on the east
side of the state!

In case anyone is interested, I'll bring 3 Cascade Austin Healey Club grille
badges with me.  They are $35.00 and from an order of 75 pieces about a year
ago, we have 12 left.  They will probably never be ordered again-at least in
my lifetime--Dianne keeps threatening me so I think my days are numbered.

Hope to see you on Saturday--it is a informative and fun event.

Cheers,
Ron