[cahc] Run to the Ranch: Zoe & Walt

Walt & Zoe Harrison wzharrison at comcast.net
Wed Aug 21 23:12:24 MDT 2013

All,

We will miss the Run-to-the-Ranch this weekend.  Sorry.

The Sprite is running very well, now that we have replaced the defective
distributor condenser.  (Yet another story.)

Zoe is back east visiting family.  Her flight back to paradise (aka, the
great northwest) is scheduled to land @ SeaTac @ ~7:00 PM Saturday.  That
makes it a little challenging to get to Wenatchee in the morning and then
back by to SeaTac that evening.  (Not that the Sprite couldn't make the
round trip, but that would just not leave enough time in Wenatchee to visit
with everyone.)

YAYL, Walt