April Tech Session details

Steve Day britishcarranch at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 17:56:07 MST 2013

START THE NEW YEAR WITH A GREAT TECH SESSION!

The details have been set, and the space reserved, we are ready to go!
On April 6th 2013, I will put on a tech session for the combined Cascade
Austin Healey and Tyee Triumph clubs. It will be hosted by Bob and Lynn
Ormsby, and held in the same location as last February, in the very
comfortable club space at Garage Town, 2010 South 344th street, Federal Way,
98003.
We will start at 10 a.m. The meeting space has limited room for seating, so we
are going to go on confirmed RSVP to fill the 50 seats.
You can also reserve a sandwich lunch. We will order two kinds of Quiznos
sandwiches; Regular sized (about 8") Classic Italian or Turkey Ranch & Double
Swiss.  We would like you to give us your order at the time of the RSVP.  We
will collect the money from you at the door.  That way we won't have a lot of
left over sandwiches like last year.  The price will be $7 and will include
water or a soft drink.
The topic for this one will be the SU fuel system, with particular attention
given to those sometimes pesky, sometimes confusing Su dual carburetors.
In an easy to follow fashion, I will present theory of carburetion, the parts
of the SU carburetor, diagnosing common problems, and how to set up, adjust
and synchronize the dual carb system.
A discussion of the fuel supply system will also be included, covering the
supply pipes and hoses, use of filters, the SU fuel pump and the fuel tank
itself.
Bob is also arranging a tour of some of the car shops and collections of cars
located on the premises.

Make sure you dont miss out, with two clubs attending, seats will fill up
fast. So, reserve early!  R.S.V.P by March 29th to Bob or Lynn, at
robertdormsby6 at msn.com

Steve Day
britishcarranch at hotmail.com