Bellevue ABFM meetings

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Jan 31 13:01:38 MST 2013

Steve Hanegan sent out an email with dates for meetings to plan the ABFM.  Rob
Westcott and I usually attend these meetings as club reps.  If anyone else
would like to attend, please let me know. Steve usually has a few questions he
would like input on and also gives us a heads up for our club information.

First meeting is at his home Thursday, Feb. 21st from 7-10 PM.  5401 NE 198th
Place,  Lake Forest Park  98155.

The second meeting is Sunday April 28th from 1-3 PM.

Please contact me if you wish to represent the Cascade Club at either or both
of these meetings.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator