[cahc] Tour with Oregon Club in August

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon Jul 8 09:32:12 MDT 2013

Friday Saturday and Sunday August 9th 10th and 11th

If you plan to attend this fun weekend, be sure to make your hotel
reservations NOW.  The Cousins Country Inn will drop the room block on July
10th.

We will tour to Vancouver, WA.  on Friday and stay at the Heathman in
Vancouver.  We will meet up with the Oregon Club on Saturday morning and tour
up the old highway to Hood River where we will visit the WAAM museum and Kent
Lamberts new building.

We are currently planning to have dinner with the Oregon Club at a Restaurant
in Hood River before heading to The Dalles for our overnight at Cousins
Country Inn.

Phil and Beckie Daniels will lead us on the back roads out of Carson through
Randle and Morton.  This is going to be one wonderful fun weekend so be sure
to join in.

Heathman in Vancouver is 1-360-254-3100 $98.10

Cousins Country Inn is 1-541-298-5161 $99 for the executive floor.

Be sure to mention the Cascade Austin Club when you call for your
reservation.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator