[cahc] customs question

Dave shredfred at comcast.net
Tue Jul 23 21:04:25 MDT 2013

I have done the opposite, sold a bunch of parts to a guy in Canada and
agreed to bring them to Vancouver.
OMG, I couldn't get through the border without paying duty fees and filling
out a huge pile of paperwork.
I made him to come to the border crossing, got my money, and left all the
parts in the holding area.
Might be easier buying stuff there and bringing it here, I don't know.
Dave C