[cahc] wiper escutcheons

Richard Bittmann edmyed at harbornet.com
Mon Jun 10 14:20:35 MDT 2013

Hi Frank,

I heard once that you had made some custom "original" rubber pads for the
wiper escutcheons on the shroud.  Mine have gone bad.  I bought new ones from
AHS but thought I would check with you first before installing them.

Also, I'm installing towing eyes on the front.  Moss wants $70 so I got a
pattern from the British Columbia Club archives.  I have Brad (the healey
restorer in Ruston) cut them for me on his computerized milling machine.  Are
you interested a set?  I'm sending this to the CAHC mailing list to see if
anyone else wants them also.