[cahc] reminder for August Run to the Ranch

Steve Day britishcarranch at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 12:50:56 MDT 2013

RETURN OF RUN TO THE RANCH!

It`s been several years, but Run To The Ranch is back!
We are having it on Saturday August 24th, 2013. The British Run in the Sun
here in East Wenatchee, is the weekend before, so you can still do both if you
want to.
Arrive in town at your hotel, check in, have lunch and then join us here at
the Ranch at 3PM on Saturday, have a cold bottle of water and greet each other
with tales of the road. Then after we have had a chance to settle in, I will
put on a short tech session in the spacious air-conditioned shop, followed by
more social time.
Then we will serve up a hot dinner, cooked up by our very own BCR chefs,
followed by dessert and, of course, more social time! All we will ask is for a
$5 donation per person to help cover some of the food cost.
Later on we will have the official Cascade Austin Healey Club meeting, so
members from both sides of the Cascades can join in.
After the meeting you can choose to leave and tour around Wenatchee, or stick
around and do a bit more socializing. Thats the time I usually call open
shop, and lend some help to the car that needs a bit of attention to make the
trip home Sunday morning.
These Run To The Ranchs have been the highlight of Laurie and my year in the
past, and we look forward to creating another one, hope you plan to join us!

 I have 10 rooms reserved at the Comfort inn on Wenatchee avenue, (an easy
route to the Ranch from there), included is a hot breakfast buffet, wireless
connectivity, HBO, and pets are ok. Ask for the Austin Healey  rate of $79
for the night. Seven of the rooms are already booked, so I have added seven
more to the block. So call now and reserve yours July 24 is the cut off date!
 Friends and travelers have reported it to be a very enjoyable place to stay,
even a bit better than the Best Western we have used in the past.
Phone them at 1-509-662-1700, or direct to Sara at 1-509-888-8999

Please R.S.V.P to Steve at
britishcarranch at hotmail.com509-662-5374

Steve Day
British Car Ranch