[cahc] Saturday Tech Session

Frank Hosick sidea at hosick.net
Wed Oct 2 19:47:27 MDT 2013

Saturday, October 5, 10 a.m.  noon
Griots Garage
3333 S. 38th St, Tacoma WA
Take exit 132 from I-5 to South 38th

Interior Maintenance and Repair with the Jaguar Club

On Saturday, the 5th at 10:00 am Sameday's Chris Kirk will talk about
restoration, repair, cleaning and maintaining our car's interiors. He
will focus on leather, but can also discuss vinyl and plastic. He will
bring his large, well-equipped Sameday mobile shop, which is also
enables Alloy wheel and paint repairs.
Please let me know if you plan to attend.
www.sameday-usa.com

Saturday is also Griot's monthly Caffein and Gasoline starting at 8:00.
It will be a chance to share with other car enthusiasts, but parking
may be a bit crowded.
www.griotsgarage.com

Frank Hosick