[cahc] 60 Spoke Wheels

Gary Sipple gnsipple at comcast.net
Sun Sep 1 09:17:49 MDT 2013

Hello fellow club members,

I'm thinking about purchasing new set of 60 spoke 15 x 4.5 wheels & tires
for my old 100 BN1.  The 60 spoke wheels normally fit a BN1, however, my car
has these rare Alfin (Aluminum finned) front brake drums.  Several people in
the know cannot confirm whether or not the 60 spoke will fit.  So I need to
try one on before I make the purchase.  I'm looking for any one of you who
are using 60 spoke wheels that I can meet somewhere convenient to quickly
try one on my car.  Please contact me if you're one of those lucky people.

Thank you.

Gary Sipple

Vashon Island

Tel: 206-463-5560