[cahc] tour to NW meet

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Fri Sep 20 19:28:46 MDT 2013

Tour One to the NW Meet:  I will be heading up a tour to Cle Elum  for those
leaving on Thursday, September 26th.  Meet at XXX Hamburger Restaurant in
Issaquah.  We will leave there at 11 AM and tour back roads to Fall City where
we will stop for lunch at Raging River Cafi.   We will take back roads through
the towns of Snoqualmie and North Bend and then take I-90 to Cle Elum. If you
plan to meet us in Falls City, please let me know.

Directions to XXX:  Take Front Street exit off of I-90 and turn right at the
stop sign.  Get into the left lane and turn left on Gilman Blvd..  XXX is on
the left.

Anyone else leaving at a different time/day who would be willing to head up a
tour, please let me know.

Lois Buhman
neilandlois at comcast.net
206-267-8056 Cell number