[cahc] FW: Healey Seats

Ron Layton pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Mon Sep 30 15:42:00 MDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent Wehle [mailto:kent.wehle at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 9:01 PM
To: Ron Layton
Subject: Healey Seats

Ron, I am getting to the end of the sorting out phase of my BJ7
resurrection, and find that the seats are surprisingly uncomfortable,
despite having been rebuilt with new foam, upholstery, and seat pans.  The
seating angle reminds me of a chuch pew.  I can't be the first person to
have this problem.   Are you aware of any of our members who have some
expertise in this area?  Any inputs greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Kent Wehle
No virus found in this message.