[cahc] Tulip Ralley

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 10:05:04 MDT 2014

Hello to those who plan to go on the MG Tulip Ralley Saturday  the 19th.

I will plan to be at SC Starbucks by 7 AM or so.  So far I know of three cars
that will tour from there to Smokey Point Rest Area.  We will endeavor to
leave Smokey Point as close to 8:30 AM as possible.

Mitzie and I plan to take picnic lunches.  People have said that restaurants
get very crowded.  We can hopefully find a nice spot to eat our lunch along
the way.  It is Mitzies birthday so I will bring some cupcakes to celebrate
with her.

Hope to see many of you Saturday.   Any car is accepted but Healey are the
most fun.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator