[cahc] next tour Saturday May 3rd

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Apr 24 15:43:52 MDT 2014

Saturday May 3rd is going to be Opening Day of Healey Season.  This
corresponds to Opening Day of Boating Season in the Seattle area.

We will leave the SC Starbucks on Strander Blv at 10:30 AM Saturday the 3rd
and tour back roads to Graham and the Frontier Park.

Bring your own picnic.  I will supply the fire material and the smore
makings.

Join us in any car type.  Of course we love to see Healeys but we understand
if it is raining or your Healey is not running.

If you prefer to just join us at the park we will attempt to be there by noon.
If you get there first, please reserve several tables under the covered area.

See you on Saturday May 3rd.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator for the Cascade Austin Healey Club of WA