[cahc] Austin Healey Club of America (AHCA) Annual Dues

Ron Layton pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Sat Dec 20 09:33:34 MST 2014

Fellow Cascaders,

On Friday (12-19) I received my annual dues statement from the AHCA.
Hopefully, what follows will eliminate some possible confusion.

1. Annual dues for the AHCA is $50.00.  That is all you owe them.  The total
they list on the invoice is $86.00 BUT that is because they have included
the Cascade dues.  Almost all of you have paid your Cascade dues.  If you
haven't, you would have received a reminder post card from me this past
week.  In that case, you would owe $86.00 to pay dues to both clubs.

2. You can pay your AHCA dues on line by following the instructions in the
enclosed box on the bottom of the invoice form.

3. If you wish to pay by mail, make your check out to CAHC and mail to
Ron Layton
15632  2nd Place West
Lynnwood, Wa 98087
please include your invoice.  Cascade will write one check to the AHCA with
a list of members who have paid.

I hope this helps.  If you have questions, please call me at 425-745-0822
and we will muddle through this together.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
Ron Layton
Membership Officer